Thursday, June 9, 2011

Lunch from Home: Tofu & Noodles

By Ed Bruske
aka The Slow Cook

Our daughter loves tofu and Chinese food. So for a special school lunch treat I sometimes stop at the hot food bar at our local Harris Teeter and put together a meal like this one, with tofu in a spicy sauce, noodles and vegetable won tons.

I try to minimize the carbs. Daughter would eat noodles and rice all day if you let her. And I know I don't get any browny points for buying prepared food at the supermarket. Still, I don't think it's such a bad thing, and I know daughter appreciates it. She doesn't care much for the food at school.

What do you think? Am I a really bad dad for feeding my kid from the food bar at Harris Teeter?

1 comment:

  1. Au contraire: You are a wonderful father taking good care of your daughter. She is lucky!

    ReplyDelete